الأربعاء، 14 فبراير 2024

[CyberJoke3000] February 14, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Happy Valentine’s Day! (Hope you didn’t forget!)

Why are there giant barcodes in the middle of the Mojave Desert and elsewhere on Earth? It's not for aliens.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kxf1F6SWYSY

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

I have my Valentine's Day all planned out. Waken to breakfast in bed. Chocolates for lunch. Stream a romantic movie. Candlelight dinner for two at a romantic restaurant. Regret eating two dinners.

"Boss, can I have Valentine’s Day off?" "What? Do you realize what you're asking for? There are 365 days each year. Each of the 52 weeks, you already have two days off, so that leaves only 261 days available for work. You spend 16 hours per day away from work; that's the equivalent of 170 days, leaving only 91. You spend 30 minutes a day on coffee breaks, which adds up to another 23 days, leaving only 68 days available. Your one-hour lunch break uses up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days for work. You take at least 2 sick days per year, leaving you 20 days and our 5 holidays each year leaves your available working time at 15 days. We give 14 days of vacation per year, which leaves only 1 day available for work. And I'll be damned if you are going to take that one day off!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية