الخميس، 1 فبراير 2024

New Security Job

AJokeADay.com

They Need Ideas
Kid Jokes
Submitted by ERS

Frustrated, the teen storms into his sister's bedroom. "Why are adults are always asking us what we want to be when we grow up?"

Without hesitation the sister replies, "It's because they're looking for ideas."
 

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

New Security Job
Word Play Jokes
Submitted by Danny Jackson

I started a new job as a security guard last night.

Before my boss left he told me I had to make sure I watched the office all night.

I am on season 2 already but I don't know what it has to do with security.
 

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Sell Ice Cream

"If you want to make everyone happy, don't be a leader, sell ice cream." - Steve Jobs


AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية