الاثنين، 5 فبراير 2024

Only Once

AJokeADay.com

What's Wrong, Doc?
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Anonymous

"What's wrong, Doctor? You look puzzled."

"I can't figure out exactly what's wrong with you. I think it's the result of heavy drinking."

"Well then, I'll just come back when you're sober."
 

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Only Once
Bar & Drinking Jokes
Submitted by Harry Finkelstein

A man walked into a bar on a slow night and sat down. After a few minutes, the bartender asked him if he wanted a drink. He replied, "No thanks. I don't drink. I tried it once but I didn't like it."

So the bartender said, "Well, would you like a cigarette?"

But the man said, "No thanks. I don't smoke. I tried it once but I didn't like it."

The bartender asked him if he'd like to play a game of pool, and again the man said, "No thanks. I don't like pool. I tried it once but I didn't like it. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be here at all, but I'm waiting for my son."

The bartender said, "Let me guess, your only son?"

 

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

It's Useless

"It is useless to try to hold a person to anything he says while he's madly in love, drunk, or running for office." — Shirley MacLaine


AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية