الاثنين، 19 فبراير 2024

George and the Dragon

AJokeADay.com

His True Love
Misc Jokes
Submitted by S.Sovetts

"Darling, I just called to tell you how awesome you are. You really are the love of my life…"

"Sir, I'm sorry, this is a brewery!"

"Oh, I know…"

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

George and the Dragon
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Dan the Man 009

A stranded motorist knocked on the door of an inn named "George and the Dragon."

"Could you spare a poor stranded motorist a bite to eat?" he asked the woman who answered the door.

"No!" she screamed, slamming the door.

A few seconds later he knocked again. The same woman answered the door.

"Could I please have a bite to eat?" he asked again.

"Get out, you good-for-nothing!" shouted the woman. "And don't you ever come back!"

After a few minutes there's another knock at the door. The woman comes to the door.

"Pardon," said the motorist, "but could I have a few words with George this time?"

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

My Parents Moved A Lot

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them."

- Rodney Dangerfield



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية