الأربعاء، 14 فبراير 2024

Improvising Valentine's Day

AJokeADay.com

True Love
Relationship Jokes
Submitted by S.Sovetts

Boyfriend: "Honey, on this Valentine's Day, I want to tell you something... I'm not rich like Robert. I don't have a mansion like Gary. I don't have a Porsche like Martin. But I do love you and I want to marry you."

Girlfriend: "Oh dear, I love you too... what was that you said about Martin?"

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Improvising Valentine's Day
Relationship Jokes
Submitted by HENNE

My friend and I work in a lawn-mower-parts warehouse. He had the idea that his wife did not want a card on Valentine's Day, but when he spoke to her on the phone, he discovered she was expecting one.

Not having time to buy a card on his way home, he was stuck. Then he looked at the lawn-mower trade magazines scattered around the office and got an idea.

Using scissors and glue, he created a card with pictures of mowers, next to which he wrote: "I lawn for you mower and mower each day."


AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Before You Marry

"Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are."

- Will Ferrell



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية