الاثنين، 12 فبراير 2024

Too Much Glistening

AJokeADay.com

Valentine's Day Date
Holiday Jokes
Submitted by Peter P.

This may be surprising for many of my friends, but I happen to have a date for Valentine's Day...

It's February 14.
 

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Too Much Glistening
Relationship Jokes
Submitted by ERS

The girlfriend stands by door, not sure what to say. "Honey, why is your whole upper half covered in baby oil?"

"Well, you're always saying I never glisten," replies the boyfriend.

"Listen! I said you never LISTEN!"
 

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

I Only Talk To Myself

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept."

- George Carlin



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية