الثلاثاء، 2 أبريل 2024

[CyberJoke3000] April 2, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

The first human to receive Neuralink’s brain implant says it’s changed his life for the better, allowing him to control his computer simply with his mind.
https://bit.ly/3vsBOz1

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Little Johnny forgot his lines in the Sunday School pageant. His mom silently prompted him from the front row, but it didn't help. His memory was blank. She finally leaned forward and whispered, "I am the light of the world." He beamed and in a loud, clear voice said, "My mother is the light of the world!"

The Difference between PMS and Menopause: A woman with PMS will kill you. A woman with menopause will make you kill yourself!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية