الاثنين، 1 أبريل 2024

[CyberJoke3000] April 1, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Happy April Fools Day!

Here are some bunny droppings for you to enjoy:
http://allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=9351

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

It Might be a Redneck Easter if: Dinner is serve on a Ping-Pong table. The china is previously-used paper plates. The entrée is squirrel and dumplings. The salad bowls all say Cool Whip. The buffet table is an ironing board. Before dinner, you have to decide which pet to eat. The serving platter is a Ford hub cap. The stuffing's "secret ingredient" came from the bait shop. The only condiment is ketchup. Side dishes include beef jerky and Moon Pies. You have to go outside to get something out of the 'fridge. The directions to the house include "turn off the paved road." The Jell-o is molded in the shape of Elvis. Vienna Sausage is the appetizer.

Three elderly ladies met every week without fail for coffee, cigarettes, and conversation. One day, Doris announced, "I'm giving up smoking. I survived cancer of the uterus, and I'm not taking any more chances." Before Doris finished speaking, Edith lit up a butt. Hazel asked, "Edith? Aren't you afraid of getting cancer of the uterus?" Edith replied without batting an eye, "Oh, no dear. I don't inhale that far down!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية