الثلاثاء، 11 يونيو 2024

[CyberJoke3000] June 11, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

ChatGPT already has voice mode, but soon it will bring out GPT-4o, with scary good capabilities. Watch this:
https://youtu.be/4w0Pqs3CuWk?si=qfvnW2hOJqTaES_4

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Cassie's small son fell into a pond and came home with his school clothes dripping wet. She sent him to his room while she washed and dried his clothes. But within minutes, Cassie heard a noise in their back yard. She yelled, "Are you out there wetting your pants again!?" There was a moment of silence until a deep, masculine voice answered meekly, "No, ma'am, I'm just reading the meter."

William bought a new car with the latest in A.I. technology. When he got home, his wife was tired and asked him to pick up the children from school. William said to the car, "Go to school and bring home my children." The car didn't return for quite a while. Finally, it showed up with an overload of children. The car pulled in the driveway and announced, "These are your children, sir." In the car was their landlady's daughter, the choir director's son, his wife's friend's daughter, the pastor's son, and their neighbor's son. William's wife angrily shouted, "Don't tell me that all these kids are yours!" William asked calmly, "First, explain why our children are not in the car?"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية