الأحد، 23 يونيو 2024

Prayer Positions

AJokeADay.com

A Man with Glasses
One Liner Jokes
Submitted by Harry Finkelstein

Never hit a man with glasses...

Use your fists instead.

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Prayer Positions
Religious Jokes
Submitted by HENNE

Three preachers sat discussing the best positions for prayer, while a telephone repairman worked nearby.

"Kneeling is definitely best," claimed one.

"No," another contended. "I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to Heaven."

"You're both wrong," the third insisted. "The most effective prayer position is lying prostrate, face down on the floor."

The repairman could contain himself no longer. "Hey, fellas," he interrupted, "the best prayin' I ever did was hangin' upside down from a telephone pole."



AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

I Can't Decide

"I can't decide whether I'm a good girl wrapped up in a bad girl, or if I'm a bad girl wrapped up in a good girl. And that's how I know I'm a woman!"

- C. JoyBell C.



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية