الأربعاء، 17 يوليو 2024

A Difficult Breakfast

AJokeADay.com

Describe Me In Five Words
Family Jokes
Submitted by I am innocent

I asked my girlfriend to describe me in 5 words.

She said I'm mature, I'm moral, I'm pure, I'm polite and ultimately I'm perfect!

Then she added that I also had a fundamental lack of understanding about apostrophes and spaces.

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

A Difficult Breakfast
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Anonymous

A guest in a posh hotel comes down to breakfast and called over the head waiter and read from the menu. "I'd like one under cooked egg so that it's running, and one over cooked egg that it's tough and hard to eat. I'd also like grilled bacon which is a bit on the cold side, burnt toast, butter straight from the freezer so that it's impossible to spread, and a pot of very weak, lukewarm coffee."

"That's a complicated order sir," said the bewildered waiter. "It might be quite difficult."

The guest replied sarcastically, "It can't be that difficult because that's exactly what you brought me yesterday."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

If You Die In An Elevator

"If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the up button."

- Sam Levenson



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية