الجمعة، 26 يوليو 2024

[CyberJoke3000] July 26, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

If you’re a fan of adventure games, I hope you can get to Tacoma, WA this weekend for the big Adventure Game Fan Fair. It’s going to be a blast! Many of the big names in games will be there – and me, too. More info here:
https://adventuregamefanfair.com

Did Vesuvius kill everyone in Pompeii? New evidence changes the narrative. CyberJokester Wallace Krebs sends along this interesting Atlas Obscura article about a new PBS documentary, "Pompeii: The New Dig."
https://bit.ly/3XYfsBj

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

I ran into two of my exes and they've both put on a lot of weight. Evidently, leaving me makes a woman fat.

A local television talk show producer pre-interviewed a 100-year-old woman who was going to be a guest on the show. The producer said, "You appear to be in good health. Have you ever been bedridden?" The sprightly centenarian replied, "Oh, hundreds of times! And once even in a buggy! But we probably shouldn't talk about that on the air!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية