الثلاثاء، 23 يوليو 2024

[CyberJoke3000] July 23, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Wallace Krebs sends along some YouTube shortcuts for iPad. If you watch in full screen, press and hold the right side of the screen to watch at 2x. Doubletap on the right to skip ahead 10 seconds or on the left to back up 10 seconds. Are there more?

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A blonde went to a flight school to learn to fly helicopters. An instructor showed her how to start it, told her the basics, and she took off. She climbed to 1,000 feet and radioed in, "This is great. I love it! The view is beautiful." At 2,000 feet, she radioed in again, "Flying is easy!" She climbed to 3,000 feet and then stopped radioing in. Within minutes, she crashed near the runway. The instructor ran over and pulled her from the wreckage. "What happened?" She said, "I don't know! Everything was going fine until, as I got higher, I got cold, so I turned off that big fan!"

Remember that flasher from Leisure Suit Larry? He's now 65 years old. He was going to retire, but decided to stick it out one more year!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية