الثلاثاء، 16 يوليو 2024

[CyberJoke3000] July 16, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

If you're interested in video games and Gamergate, David Wolinsky's new book "The Hivemind Swarmed," gives you a series of intimate conversations between distinguished voices across entertainment industries and media. What went wrong and what can we learn from Gamergate?
https://www.beacon.org/The-Hivemind-Swarmed-P2122.aspx

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

How are pessimists like people with a phobia of sausages? They both fear the wurst!

"Cheer up, Paul. You and Louise are doing fine. Frankly, it's silly for you to be jealous of a German Shepherd. After all, you work all day, and you live out in the sticks. That dog's good company for Louise." "Good company!" Paul snorted. "Hell, the other night, I caught her douching with Gravy Train!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية