الثلاثاء، 20 أغسطس 2024

[CyberJoke3000] August 20, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

The ocean about 71% of the Earth, yet we know little about it. Here's a thread with images from the deep that will surprise you.
https://twitter.com/tradingMaxiSL/status/1817959814716444842

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Do you know which chapter of the Bible explains how to turn water into wine? Asking for a friend.

The desperate woman sat in her attorney's office. "On what grounds do you want a divorce?" asked the lawyer. "On the grounds of extreme cruelty," she replied. "He wants sex every night, front and back, and he has a dick like a donkey's! It hurts like hell!" The lawyer raised an eyebrow. "If that's the case, I'll file your petition." "File my petition? Like Hell! Let that bastard sandpaper his own dick!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية