السبت، 3 أغسطس 2024

I Want Gum

AJokeADay.com

The World Is Dumb
Word Play Jokes
Submitted by Danny Jackson

Did you know that 97% of the world is dumb?

Luckily I'm in the other 5%!

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

I Want Gum
Kid Jokes
Submitted by Douglas

When I was eight my Dad was taking me to see a movie. On the way there I asked him if he would buy me some gum. He said, "No, you don't need any."

After arriving at the theater and taking ours seats, Dad changed his mind. He told me it would be okay for me to have some gum and he was going to get it.

I spoke up and said, "You don't need to buy me gum anymore, Daddy. I found some under the seat."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

From the Inside Out

"You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you; none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."

- Swami Vivekananda



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية