السبت، 10 أغسطس 2024

Family Matters

AJokeADay.com

I Called Her Bluff
Marriage Jokes
Submitted by aod318

My wife threatened to divorce me when I said I was going to give our daughter a silly name.

So I called her Bluff.


AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Family Matters
Family Jokes
Submitted by Harry Finkelstein

It seems I have spent a lifetime of mouthing mechanically, "Say thank you... Sit up straight... Use your napkin... Close your mouth when you chew... Don't lean back in your chair..."

Just when I finally got my husband squared away, the kids came along.


AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

I'm Not Offended

"I'm not offended by blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb… and I also know that I'm not blonde."

- Dolly Parton



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية