السبت، 17 أغسطس 2024

Parental Nagging

AJokeADay.com

Wifi Password
Word Play Jokes
Submitted by ltsai

Johnny's Father asked for the password to our Wi-Fi. "It's taped under the modem," I told him.

After three failed attempts to log on, he asked, "Am I spelling this right?

T-A-P-E-D-U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-M-O-D-E-M

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Parental Nagging
Family Jokes
Submitted by merk

Constant nagging didn't seem to provide any relief from having to clean up the bathroom after each of my three teenage children.

After I cleaned it one day, I resorted to posting a sign that read: "Please leave the bathroom as you found it."

I noticed the bathroom was in the usual mess after my son used it, so I called, "Brian, how did you find the bathroom?"

After a brief pause, he replied, "Straight down the hall, first door on the right."


AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Not Everything

"Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced."

- Jodi Picoult



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية