السبت، 21 سبتمبر 2024

Check In

AJokeADay.com

Looking In A Mirror
Doctor Jokes
Submitted by Harry Finkelstein

"I'm a walking economy," a man was overheard saying...

"My hairline's in recession, my waist is a victim of inflation, and together they're putting me in a deep depression."



AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Check In
Business Jokes
Submitted by HENNE

Those of us who worked at the front desk of a convention hotel in Williamsburg, Va., prided ourselves on making the guests feel special. When someone arrived at reception, credit card in hand, we would sneak a peek at it and address him by name.

Once during a particularly busy check-in, one of our guests presented a corporate credit card. "Welcome to Williamsburg, Mr. Bell," the desk clerk said.

"Oh, please," the man replied, "call me Taco."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Kids Are Expensive

"Kids are expensive, I didn't even realize how broke I was until last year someone stole my identity and it ruined her life."

- Kate Davis



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية