الأربعاء، 11 سبتمبر 2024

Joey and the Pharmacist

AJokeADay.com

The Helpful Zombie
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Marty

A guy gets bitten by a zombie but he hasn't completely turned yet. The end of his finger fell off so he handed it to a non-infected man saying, "This can happen to you, now run!"

Before running, the appreciative man looks back and says, "Thanks for the tip!"

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Joey and the Pharmacist
Family Jokes
Submitted by Armslem

Joey goes into a pharmacy and says to the pharmacist, "Hello, could you give me condom please? I'm going to my girlfriend's place for dinner and I think I may be getting lucky tonight."

The Pharmacist gives him the condom but as soon as he does Joey tells him, "Give me another condom because my girlfriends sister is also very cute too and always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when I am around, I think I might get lucky with her too."

The Pharmacist gives him another condom and as he was about to leave Joey returned and requested for a third.

"My girlfriend's mom is really cute and she always makes eye contact when I'm around and since she invited me for dinner I think she might be expecting me to make a move."

During the dinner Joey sits down with his girlfriend on the right, her sister on the left and her mom facing him. When the dad walks in. Joey lowers his and starts the dinner prayer.

"Dear Lord bless this dinner and thank you for all you've given us..." Ten minutes later Joey is still praying. His girlfriend now surprised gets close to him and whispers, "I didn't know you where this religious."

Joey with his head still bowed in prayer replied "I never knew your dad was a Pharmacist!"

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

True Patriotism

"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."

- Clarence Darrow



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية