الخميس، 19 سبتمبر 2024

Of Course It's High

AJokeADay.com

The Big Man Upstairs
Little Johnny Jokes
Submitted by Marty

Teacher: What are you grateful for?

Megan: I'm grateful for the big man upstairs.

Little Johnny: Not me, the big man upstairs drives me nuts! He practices river dancing every night for an hour.


AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Of Course It's High
Doctor Jokes
Submitted by Harry Finkelstein

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse started with certain basics. "How much do you weigh?" she asked.

"135," I said. The nurse put me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"

"5 foot 4," I said.

The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5 foot 2 inches. She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed. "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Protected In the Future

"To be protected in the future, one must be saved in the past."

- Anonymous



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية