الأربعاء، 4 سبتمبر 2024

[CyberJoke3000] September 4, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Thom Allison sends along The Atlantic's wonderful Photos of the Week.
https://bit.ly/3TbOCm6

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

"Rabbi, please explain the Talmud to me." "Very well. But, first, a question: If two men climb up a chimney and one comes out clean and one comes out dirty, which man will wash himself?" "The dirty one." "No. The two men look at each other and the dirty man thinks he is clean and the clean man thinks he is dirty, therefore, the clean man washes himself. Now, a second question: If two men climb up a chimney and one comes out dirty and one comes out clean, which man will wash himself?" "That's easy, Rabbi. You just told me. The man who is clean washes himself because he thinks he is dirty." "No. If they each look at themselves, the clean man knows he doesn't need to wash, so the dirty man washes himself. Now, a third question: If two men climb up a chimney and one comes out dirty and one comes out clean, which man will wash himself?" "Now I don't know, Rabbi. It depends on your point of view. It could be either one." "No. If two men climb up a chimney, how could one man remain clean? They both are dirty and they both wash themselves." "Rabbi, you asked me the same question three times and then gave me three different answers. Is this some kind of a joke?" "No, son. This is the Talmud."

Two hot Swedish maidens were having their picture taken. One asked, "Why is he lookin' at us like that?" The other replied, "He's got to focus." The first one said, "Oh, no! You tell him he's got to take the picture first!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية