الثلاثاء، 10 سبتمبر 2024

Food Allergy

AJokeADay.com

Bottom of the Class
School Jokes
Submitted by merk

"I'm worried about you always being at the bottom of your class," said the father to his son.

"Don't worry Dad," he replied. "They still teach the same thing at both ends."


AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Food Allergy
Food Jokes
Submitted by HENNE

Because of an ear infection, my young son, Casey, had to go to the pediatrician. I was impressed with the way the doctor directed his comments and questions to my son. When he asked Casey, "Is there anything you are allergic to?" Casey nodded and whispered in his ear. Smiling, the pediatrician wrote out a prescription and handed it to me.

Without looking at it, I tucked it into my purse. Later, the pharmacist filled the order, remarking on the unusual food-drug interaction my son must have. When he saw my puzzled expression, he showed me the label on the bottle.

As per the doctor's instructions, it read: Do not take with broccoli.

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Don't Expect Us To Be Impressed

"Well, don't expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear."

- Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية