الأربعاء، 1 مايو 2024

[CyberJoke3000] May 1, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Wallace Krebs sends along Astrum's in-depth video of the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter which has been taking hi-res photos of the moon's surface for 15 years. Think you know the moon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svLDNMNDk-U

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A farmer's horse was ill, so he called the veterinarian. The vet said, "Your horse has a virus. Give him this medicine for three days. If he's not better by then, we'll have to put him down." The horse's friend, the pig, overheard this and encouraged the horse to "be strong, my friend. Get up and walk." Nothing. The next day, the horse was still down. The pig told him, "Come on, buddy. Get up or you're gonna die." The horse couldn't. On the third day, the pig told the horse, "Look, pal, it's now or never! Come on. get up. Have courage! Come on! That's it. Slowly! Great! Now walk. That's it! Now, faster. Come on. Run. Run more! Yes! You did it!" The farmer saw the horse running and shouted, "It's a miracle! My horse is cured! Let's have a party. I'll slaughter the pig!"

What do you do when your dishwasher stops working? Slap her on the ass and tell her to get back in the kitchen!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية