الأربعاء، 15 مايو 2024

I'm In Trouble

AJokeADay.com

Debt Free
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Lloyd Grant

I am overjoyed! Soon I will be able to payoff all my loans and at last be debt free.

I'm on my way to the bank, thrilled to know that in a very short while I will finally have all the money I need to begin enjoying life for once.

I am so excited I can hardly get my ski mask on!"

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

I'm In Trouble
Relationship Jokes
Submitted by Louis

My wife was shopping and sent me a picture of her in a dress she was thinking of buying and asked me, "Does this dress make me look big?"

I answered back, "Noooo..."

Autocorrect changed my answer, to "Moooo..."

Please send help!

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Art Reaches Its Greatest Peak

"Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

- Bruce Lee (Tao of Jeet Kune Do)



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية