السبت، 11 مايو 2024

Twice a Year

AJokeADay.com

Painting and Cooking
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Anonymous

John, an avant-garde painter got married.

Someone asked the bride a few weeks after the wedding, "How's married life, Helen?"

"It's great," she answered. "John paints and I cook; then we try to guess what he painted and what I cooked."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Twice a Year
Relationship Jokes
Submitted by HENNE

A man came home from work one day to find his wife sitting on the front porch with her bags packed. He asked her where she was going, and she replied, "I'm going to Las Vegas."

He questioned her as to why and she told him, "I just found out that I can make $400 a night doing what I give you for free."

He pondered for a while, went into the house, packed his bags and returned to the porch with his wife. She said, "And just where do you think you are going?"

He replied, "I'm going too."

"Why?" she asked.

He said, "I want to see how you're going to live on $800 a year."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

I Love Deadlines

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."

― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt: Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية