الأحد، 19 مايو 2024

The Most Beautiful Girl

AJokeADay.com

Many Uses for A Brush
Marriage Jokes
Submitted by Claudine Erang

Husband: "My shaving brush is very stiff now. I wonder what is wrong with it?"

Wife: "I don't know. It was nice and soft when I painted the bird cage yesterday."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

The Most Beautiful Girl
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Anonymous

A young bride tells her friend, "Paul keeps telling everyone he's going to marry the most beautiful girl in the world."

The friend replies, "What a shame, and after all the time you've been engaged too."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

Meatloaf Flavored

"My love is meatloaf flavored. I just wish my meatloaf was also meatloaf flavored."

- Dora J. Arod (Love quotes for the ages. And the ageless sages.)



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية