الثلاثاء، 14 مايو 2024

[CyberJoke3000] May 14, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Vertasium has a new video about the science of avalanches. Anyone who skis or hikes the backcountry needs to know this. Everyone will find it interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-V0YVzeI

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

An elderly French woman ran a small shop in her village for years until the day a giant corporate supermarket set up right across the road from her. They put up huge signs advertising their prices, including one that read, "Butter - 10 francs." The lady shopkeeper then put a sign in her own window: "Butter - 9 francs." Soon, the supermarket advertised, "Butter - 8 francs." The next day, the lady's sign read: "7 francs." This went on for days until eventually one of her customers pointed to the sign and said, "Madame, you cannot keep your prices so low for so long! That big company can use its superior buying power to sell loss leaders, while a small shop like you cannot." In response, the old shopkeeper bent forward and muttered conspiratorially, "Monsieur, we don't even stock butter!"

I asked my wife to tell me the next time she has an orgasm. She said that she hates to phone me at work!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية