الجمعة، 11 أكتوبر 2024

[CyberJoke3000] October 11, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Milk is white but cheese is yellow. What gives here? And why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcoiOY3ZOVo

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

"I just called to tell you how awesome you are. You're the love of my life." "Sir, I'm sorry, this is the brewery!" "Oh, I know...."

A man with two employees, Jack and Mary, fell upon hard times. He knew he had to fire one of them, but which? Jack or Mary? Both were qualified, positive, pleasant ...what to do? Finally, he decided to do it randomly -- the first one who went to the water cooler would be axed. Soon Mary needed to wash down a couple of aspirin and headed for some water. The boss called her into his office and began the painful task. "I can't decide whether to lay you or Jack off." Mary said, "You'd better jack off now because I've got a lot of work to finish but I'll be glad to do you at lunchtime."


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية