الثلاثاء، 15 أكتوبر 2024

[CyberJoke3000] October 15, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Remember last week when I invited you to a gig of mine? Here’s one song from that night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whF7__NOO7w

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Dear Dr. Phil: "When I was a child, my Dad cheated on my Mom and didn't love my family. Later, they divorced. Soon thereafter, Mom died in a car wreck. My brother and I had to live at my Grandma's old house. Grandma's sister was an alcoholic. The whole family has lived on Grandma's savings. Grandma recently died. Uncle Andy is barely staying out of jail. My brother left home and now won't talk to us. Dad is 75 and just started working for the first time in his life. Eventually, he will want me to take the same job. Help!" Signed, Prince William

A new doctor is making his rounds when he notices a man masturbating in his room. He asks the nurse, "What's his problem?" and the nurse replies, "Him? Oh, that poor gentleman is suffering from a debilitating and painful condition that causes him to produce so much semen that, unless he purges himself every few hours, his testicles swell to grotesque proportions." "Oh," says the doctor. But in the very next room he sees another man, lying in bed with a nurse clearly giving him oral sex. "And exactly what is your explanation for that?!" The nurse just smiles. "Oh, he has the same condition; just better health insurance!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية