الجمعة، 1 مارس 2024

[CyberJoke3000] March 1, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

First We Feast subjects celebrities to ever-increasingly-hot hot wings. Watch John Oliver suffer as they discuss problems with cable news, his love for the Muppets, and his free kick in Soweto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3HZggJzwk

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Why did Star Wars, episodes 4, 5, and 6 come out before episodes 1, 2, and 3? Because in charge of release dates, Yoda was.

A farmer had two sons, one smart and one dumb. He told the smart one, "Take this duck to the market and sell it for $5. If you get more than that, take it to the whorehouse." The smart son went to market, the duck sold for $7 so he went to the whorehouse, and spent the $2. Later, the farmer gave a duck to his dumb son with the same instructions. The dumb son went straight to the whorehouse. Madam asked him how he would pay and he said, "Well, I got this duck...." She took him into the back room and they make wild love. He was so good, she asked him, "Can we do it again? And you can keep that duck." He happily agreed. On his way home, the duck got spooked and flew into the path of a truck. The driver stopped and said, "I'm sorry I killed your duck. Here's $15 for your troubles." When the dumb son arrived home, he proudly showed his father the $15. The farmer asked, "What happened?" The son replies, "I got a fuck for a duck, a duck for a fuck, and fifteen bucks for a dead fucking duck!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية