الأربعاء، 13 مارس 2024

[CyberJoke3000] March 13, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Peter M. Slocombe sends along this video of wildlife using Trans-Canada highway underpasses in Banff over the last year. It's amazing to see all the different species sharing the same underpasses.
https://bit.ly/49VNRmZ

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

This morning, at the grocery store, I watched a man slip celery into other people's shopping carts. Yes, he was a stalker!

After the plane reached cruising altitude, the captain announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Captain speaking. The weather ahead is good and I expect a smooth and uneventful flight, so just sit back and, OH MY GOD!" Silence followed for a few moments while the entire plane held its breath until the intercom clicked back on. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you earlier, but while I was speaking, the flight attendant bringing me a cup of hot coffee spilled it right in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!" One passenger shouted, "Oh, yeah? You should see the back of mine!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية