الاثنين، 25 مارس 2024

Personal Tracking Device

AJokeADay.com

Running Out Of Fuel
Misc Jokes
Submitted by Heaven

My friend is notorious for waiting until the needle is on empty before filling his gas tank. Finally his car died on him, and we had to push it to the nearest filling station. After my friend finished pumping gas, the attendant asked if he had learned anything.

"Yeah," my friend muttered, "I learned I have a 15-gallon tank."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

Personal Tracking Device
Entertainment Jokes
Submitted by Bhanu Sandesh

After shopping at a busy store, another woman and I happened to leave at the same time, only to be faced with the daunting task of finding our cars in the crowded parking lot. Just then my car horn beeped, and I was able to locate my vehicle easily.

"Wow," the woman said. "I sure could use a gadget like that to help me find my car."

"Actually," I replied, "that's my husband."

AJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com

You might like
 
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Thought Of The Day:

If Dogs Can't Count

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."

- Phil Pastoret



AJOKEADAY paid out $59,157 in cash prizes!

Create an AJokeADay Account and Submit a Joke

AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.comAJokeADay.com
AJokeADay.com

Connect With Us
AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

JokePrize, Inc.
999 E Touhy Ave, Ste. 500, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2024 © All rights reserved.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية