الثلاثاء، 19 مارس 2024

[CyberJoke3000] March 19, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Think you're still pretty good at spotting AI images? Take this quiz; you'll be surprised. I especially enjoyed the complete photo essay about the 2001 Pacific Northwest earthquake -- that never happened!
https://bit.ly/3IIRVeX

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Yesterday, I had to change a lightbulb, so I went to the hardware store to buy a bulb. On the way, I followed a chicken across the road. Afterwards, I went to the bar, where I saw a priest, a rabbi, and a blonde being served drinks by Matt, a bartender with no arms or legs. I came home drunk, only to hear a knock-knock at my door. It was my neighbor's kid, Little Johnny. It was then that I realized: my life is one big joke!

An American touring Spain stopped at a local restaurant for dinner. While sipping a glass of wine, he noticed a sizzling platter being delivered to the next table. It not only looked good, it smelled wonderful. He asked the waiter, "What is that dish?" The waiter smiled. "Ah, señor, you have excellent taste! Those are from the morning bullfight. After the matador kills the bull, his testicles are removed and brought to our restaurant. Ah, such a delicacy!" The American was momentarily daunted by the origin of the dish, but decided, what the hell? I'm on vacation! "Bring me an order!" The waiter frowned. "I am so sorry, señor. But since there is but one bullfight each day, there is but one serving each day. But you could place your order now for tomorrow and I would be pleased to serve you this specialty!" He placed his order and impatiently waited 24 hours. The next evening, he returned to the same restaurant and the same waiter proudly served him the one and only order of the delicacy of the day. After a few delicious bites, he called the waiter over to his table. "These are surely delicious, but they seem so much smaller than yesterday's serving?" The waiter replied, "Si, señor! Not every day does the bull lose!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية