الخميس، 14 مارس 2024

[CyberJoke3000] March 14, 2024

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Four years ago today, Covid hit our city. Sometimes I forget just how weird everything was then. I hope you are staying safe.

In less than a month, a total solar eclipse will happen in the U.S. My wife and I journeyed to see one a few years back and it was wonderful. If you're close, try to see it. And watch the video on this page to get really excited:
https://bit.ly/3IlAkJZ

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

You May Be Italian if: You're 5' 4," bench press 325, shave twice a day, but still cry when your mother yells at you. Your father owns five houses, has a million in the bank, but still drives a '96 Oldsmobile. Your mechanic, plumber, electrician, accountant, and travel agent are all blood relatives. Your best friends are your cousin and your brother-in-law's brother-in-law. You hold VIP cards at more than three strip clubs. Despite your hairy back, you still try to impress the ladies by wearing a "Just Do Me" tank top. At least five of your cousins live on your street; and all of them are named after your grandfather. You're on a first-name basis with more than five banquet hall owners. There were more than twenty people in your bridal party. You netted $50,000 on your first communion. You share a bathroom with your five brothers, are broke, but drive a fancy car.

A wife arrived home early from a business trip to find her husband in bed with a young woman. "What the hell is going on here?" she screamed. Her husband calmly replied, "Let me explain, dear. I was driving home when I saw this young lady hitchhiking. She was hungry, so I brought her home and made her a meal from that roast beef in the fridge you had forgotten about. Since she was bare-footed, I gave her those sandals you discarded because they were out of style. Since she had no coat, I gave her that sweater I bought you for your birthday that you never wear because you don't like the color. Since her pants were torn, I gave her that pair of jeans that are too small for you. Then, when she was about to leave, she asked me, 'Is there anything else your wife doesn't use any more?' and I thought..."


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Unsubscribe from your old email address, then resubscribe from your new email address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Send your jokes, comments and feedback for CyberJoke 3000™ here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية